Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Short kwento and December Challenge

This is just a very quick post. I had a bunch of things in mind to write, but again, there are so many things to do, to prepare and to plan. I'll make bawi talaga this January.

Just now I asked Ayvan why did he throw his toy, kasi tapon siya ng tapon.

Ayvan: AMBO. (high pitch kaya all caps)

Me: I can't understand you.

Pinaupo ko paharap sakin. And then...

Ayvan: Looked me in the eye and began blinking his eyes in an OA way like almost squeezing them shut sabay sabi ng ALA NA.

Hanep idaan ako sa pagpapacute. Manang mana sa talaga sa tatay niya!

For day 21 - 23, the photos are below.



Baby Picture. Sorry I don't have baby pics e, kaya Ayvan's nalang. That was 3 hours after he got out from my stomach.



Ang hirap magselfie pag hindi mp bahay. Haha makikiselfie lang po. Chos!



At dahil gusto ko related parin lahat sa xmas, ayan kinuha ko muna sa Christmas tree nila. Hihi

Hope everything is good with all of you.God provides kaya for sure masaya ang New Year's Eve natin. Stay away from paputok and avoid buying kahit nakakatempt. Set a good example to your children.

0 comments:

Post a Comment