Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Papa John's Pizza Birthday Packages

Hi Mommies,

My son's birthday is near, I am now preparing for it. And as a working Mom, I know how hard it is to prepare specially if work schedule is too hectic. That's also the reason why I prefer a fuzz free party, like what I did on his Christening.

I have been lurking the web to search for an affordable but reputable fast food restaurant for my little boy. And starting today I will share my finds.

The starter is PAPA JOHN'S PIZZA. Yes, they already have their party packages and they just launched it last August.
I ask for a quote from Beck - Branch Manager in Brick Road branch Sta. Lucia. Here's what she emailed to me.


And here are the list of their branches in Metro Manila.



Or visit their website http://www.papajohns.com.ph/
and their FB page Papa John's Pizza


♥♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment