Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December Challenge 4/31: Favorite Quote

Hello out there!!

The weather is a bit frustrating - it makes me lazy. Hehe! I did not go to work due to my getting-worst-everyday sore throat. I'm supposed to go to my Doctor's clinic but I feel so lazy. So here I am now facing my phone - blogging.

And because I'm not at work, of course I am in-charge to my dearest son.

I noticed he grows so fast, sometimes I can't keep up. I guess, this is one of those things that a working Mom has to deal with. But on the bright side, I am proud of his milestones even if I'm not there to experience it first.



He can now walk inside his playpen without holding the edges. His shorts are shorter - he's getting taller!


Meanwhile...

Back to my December Challenge photo of the day, I was completely stuck again. I had lots of favorite quotes that I live every day, but I chose the only one that I am sure suits to everyone nowadays.

Anyway, here it is now.



QOTD: What quote suits you today?

0 comments:

Post a Comment