Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

December Challenge 12/31: Handwriting

Hello! I'm back now. I apologize again for the lack of post, like I told you in my previous post I have become too busy and did not have any internet connection for a couple of days. I've been hankering to write a post, but things won't go my way.


Here's my catch up post for my December challenge.


Thursday, what did I do that day? Hmm, now let me think...

I went to another company Thanksgiving Dinner. They had organized a raffle for us but I'm not one of those lucky employees who bagged the prizes. I suppose I'm not fortunate with raffles, I hate to admit it, but, really, I suppose I am.

The dinner was at Kamay Kainan in Market Market. I actually did not eat that much because the food to me looks not good for anybody's health. We call them "Putok Batok" food. Their pork sinigang tasted good, though, it was spicy, I'm sorry but anything spicy is good to me. Hihi

I had 7 glasses of iced tea and a meduim bowl of ice cream. Yes, dead hungry ang peg ko sa iced tea that night.














As we won the BEST TEAM of the month.Excuse the person who wrapped me, I guess he was too overwhelmed. I told him not to do that again. *Peace*

MEANWHILE...

For day 12 of December Challenge, here's my handwriting.




I practiced the all caps when I was in High School. My father is an Engineer and I envied his handwriting and mastered it, kaya I have those fine all caps. I find it really cute. Hihi

Alright, that's it for now friends.

This is my 1st installment of my project CATCHING UP.

♥♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment