Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Yaya for the week


Generally I requested for a week vacation for Pop's birthday, but unfortunately he needs to undergo another operation. I guess I have to stay home with Ayvan and Hubby.

Its not really a problem to yaya my own son, the thing is he's growing and getting bigger. In short, he's very makulit na and not staying in one place. Whenever he's up he roams around while we're still sleeping. Good thing we bought him a crib, we let him stay there while we do our stuff.


He likes to play but not inside his crib. He usually cry.



Hes starting to cry. So cute


He prefers to sleep beside us in the bed

I really need a break from work. Since we moved here in Antipolo I gained weight and I feel so stressed. My work is in Taguig, imagine how far I am and I need to wake up 4 in the morning to prepare! **sigh
So, I will enjoy my vacation without leaving home and away from work, that's fine with me! I will be a full time Mom for the week and lets see how it goes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment