Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

Vacation

Vacation. Hike another mountain, out of town, and visit friend's place. Those are images conjured up in my head every time I think of vacation.


Source



What happened?

For the last couple of days I've been so busy with household chores and looking for my little one, so instead of going out and spend money to have fun, we stayed home.

I missed having an alone time with Ayvan. Grabe na siya sa kulit at he knows how to act na. Ewan ko kung naninibago lang ako or talagang mabilis lumaki ang mga bata, oh how time flies haha (tumatanda na ako!). He's now taller and his feet grew so fast, may mga shoes na hndi na kasya. He looks tall in his age, according to his Pedia.

As I mentioned, he knows how to act! every time I put him down to his crib, automatic na umiiyak and I don't have a choice to get him out and divert his attention. Ang hirap pala talaga maging ina, haha sabagay who said no?

I'm glad that I stayed home, I made hubby feel that I'm still his wife and the mother of his kid because we really don't bond that much, our complicated schedules won't allow us.

Source

Every time we look on our little one's face we never miss to thank God for giving us the most precious gift we ever received. He is so adorable and effortlessly charming.

I still have 2 more days to be with them. I'll make the most out of it.

Ciao for the meantime friends!




0 comments:

Post a Comment