Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Flipboard App for Android

Here’s my recent discovery, Flipboard. I was browsing using my android phone, I thought of downloading Zinio, an e-magazine. I honestly did not know about it, I only red it on Mommy Shas blog. I was so glad when I found out that I can browse magazines using my phone, you see guys I’m not techy, really, LOL. I can only do so much, like looking of Ayvan at night and work, blog, and read during the day, Chos! I’m just not really good with technology haha.

Anyways, I really like it. I can read different blogs, topics, and news. I can create my own flip-board and have their categories or name. I so love it.

This is how it looks in an Android phone.



As you can see, at the bottom part of it there’s all the categories of the topics you might like. It has a wide variety of category that makes you choose easier and faster, once you chose a one, you just have to flip it and you can browse the topics in it. My favorite is lifestyle/living and I have 5 flip-boards namely DIY, Personal Reads, Craft, Food and Blog Her. 
Making your own magazine is so fun, your choice of content! Isn't that awesome? You can choose what you put into it and read them later.


You can try it and hit me back of your experience or how did you find it.  Ciao for the meantime friends!



0 comments:

Post a Comment