Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

It's TBT. Hence, here's Mt. Manalmon's Hike

As what I love doing, HIKING. March 18 2012 we climbed and this time we've choosen Mt. Manalmon in San Miguel, Bulacan because of its historical view. It was just a day hike though.


Did you know...



That Mt. Manalmon and Madlum Cave is part of Biak na Bato. Emilio Aguinaldo hid from Spanish troops in Biak na Bato.


Going up to the mountain was easy, probably because it was just a small one and I don't have a huge bag-pack behind me. I just brought a waist bag so I can move freely.


I fell in-love with this monkey bridge 



Madlum River
 Not a pre-nap okay, sayang kasi ang view. 


Entering the Madlum Cave

That's the beautiful rock formation of Madlum Cave.


Posing 



First rappel
 We need to use a headlamp and rope to go inside.


Ooops! I did it again.


Over all experience...


It was boring at first but when we entered the Cave it's fantastic. I can't help myself to admire the beauty of nature and our tour guide also provided some showbiz trivia like - the MULAWIN  movie of Richard Gutierrez and Angel Locsin were filmed there. I enjoyed his company, he's very funny, he even showed us his spider pose haha.



And that where my TBT story ends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment