Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

One DIY day

I  took a leave from work for 2 days and I got bored after staying lang sa house. Its unsual for me na ma-bored kasi taong bahay talaga ako and Ayvan was sleeping pa all the time kasi pagod kakalaro. His new yaya kasi is letting him play outside so hindi kami nakakapag bond that much which, led me to think of something else to do.

When I saw our not so big and humble bathroom an idea immediately popped up like a bulb lighted up on top of my head. *TING! Yung hooks!

I am talking about the command hooks from the Good House Keeping DIY event I attended last month. I grabbed them from the storage, read its easy instruction at the back and put them on like a pro. Hahaha it was easy kasi.




I got rid of our old sabitan. I bought that for I think P65.00 at SM Dept. I'll find a better place for it nalang siguro some other time. It is nice but we need to drill 5 small holes to install it pa. Good thing there are 2 holes na there when we moved, we just put screws on them, but it was not makapit kaya pag nilagay ko ung towel don and kukunin ko na sumasama siya pati ibang mga nakasabit. Ang hassle lang.

When it comes to designing/arranging our house kasi hirap na hirap ako. Hindi ko alam kung bakit. Pag titignan ko na hindi ko na alam kung saan magsisimula. Remember kalilipat lang namin last January and sumasakit talaga ulo ko pag nagstart ako mag isip kung paano ayusin ang bahay buti nalang Ace is very hands on sa pag aayos. Daig pa ako. Buti nalang talaga.

I had 6 medium and 2 small hooks. I placed 4 in our bathroom, 1 small at the back of our door for the keys, and 2 on the sides of our closet for our towels kasi si Ace may habit na pagkatapos maligo wala ng pakialam sa mundo kung saan saan nalang sinasabit ang towel minsan nauupuan ko sa bed namin. Kalerkey.






.

They're so cunning as they are. I will surely buy another lot of hooks but different color naman. Nakaka-addict. Haha

Oh di ba? I finally did something useful sa bahay. Those hooks are very handful. It didn't take me an hour to put them. So easy to do too! Plus they are stylish, neat and doesn't need too much space.

I would recommend 3M command hooks to those Moms who doesn't have much time to furbish up their homes. There are lots of things that you can suffice with them not just organizing your place and you can definitely do them yourself. But make sure to check the weight capacity of the hooks.

Try them out!


0 comments:

Post a Comment