Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

X-MEN: Days of Future Past


I have been a fan of X-MEN since I was a child. I've memorized all the characters and their powers. And I am lucky that Ace has the same interest. He knows more about them than I do. There was a time when we were on a date, we just talked about X-MEN the whole time. Its funny but I did not find it boring nor weird. For me its nice to have someone who shares the same childhood craziness. Haha

Now, another X-MEN is about to show and yes, I am excited. I will not going to miss it. I read somewhere that in this movie new characters will show and we will learn more about the leading characters since it will be more of their history. Also Wolverine will be sent back to the history to change the future. That's why it is "Days of Future Past" I guess. And that there will be a lot of  action scene daw. Ooohh I'm so excited!


Here's the trailer of the movie. Watch and mabitin! Teehee





So, what would I correct from my past to save the future?

Well, if I merely knew about "recycling" I would have been an advocate of it. Seriously. I mean, it will only not save the world but also save my Mom's money. When I was little, every school year Mom buys me a new set of notebooks, bag, shoes and lunch box. And since I know that Mom will buy me another one once my notebooks are full, I would strip away some pages if I didn't like my writing on it. If only I knew how papers has been made then I won't waste any of it, same as with plastics. If I had only known back then that those are environment hazards I would have used them wisely. I would have used my bag and shoes carefully. Yeah, that would make the world less polluted and could have lessen the trees that had been cut down for creating papers.

*This post is an entry for the exclusive screening of this movie by Nuffnang. They are giving away free tickets. You may join too. Here's how.




0 comments:

Post a Comment