Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Oh Saturday..

How's your Saturday everyone? Me, I just chanced to have a headache, literally. You want to know why? Yeah, course you do. OK, I'm warning you, this will be a little dramatic.

Alright, I'll start now.

Zai (the new Yaya) came up to me and said she wants to go home. Just a Sec, did I tell you how long have she was here? With us so far? Oh boy, you don't want to know. 1 frigging month! Can you feel my frustration? Why I'm cranky? Here's the main reason of why - We bought her ticket coming here in manila, have her 1st salary given in advance and this is how she pay? How about the effort and time we spent just to bring her here? Not just that one, on her 15th day she cries to me because her kids have been ill and asked if she can receive another cash advance. Well any mother will buy that and I'm a mother, I know how it feels. I gave in and sent the money to her husband.


It's like she's on the cue, always. Ace has just started his new job. He will not be around that much anymore. We don't have someone who will temporarily look for the kid.

So back to my story...

I couldn't decide alone, I needed my husband's stand on this. I also don't want her to feel that we will stop her, thats illegal. And thus I waited hubby. When he came, they talked, I listened. I was astounded by my husband's way of negotiating. He's good. He knows well how to bargain. He sounded so mature that I almost forget all the immature stuff he always does, well almost.

Honestly? We need her. She works so well. She's very nice to Ayvan. Nothing to complain about and finding a substitution is not an option for us. Not until now, at least.

What happen after they talked?

She got carried away with husband's good bargaining strategy and decided not to go anymore. God, how I wish I have that talent too. So yeah, everything worked well after all.

Anyhoo, we're back in to our normal self. I took Ayvan on our rooftop and let him play. He also developed a new talent now. Guess what it is? Doing selfie the right way. Like smiling "all-teeth-out". Lol







Excuse my legs on that last photo.

Since the house was not in good vibes that morning I decided to cook our breakfast. It's a traditional pinoy breaky. Fried eggplant and scrumbled egg. Easy to prepare and cook.



Moral lesson here?
Do not underestimate other people.
Do not always, give in to what they asked. They have the tendency to go too far if you let them.



0 comments:

Post a Comment