Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2014

The Nurture Run 2014

Yes! I made it. I also thought I couldn't, thanks to my antoking kumare who woke up early to go with me.

The original plan was, Ace will come with me since he's been dying to climb again and running will be a sound alternative. But came his new job that needed him to work until Sunday, the plan was altered.

Kumare has been jogging around UP every Sunday so, I thought she will be a perfect company.



The hard part was going to CCP. I'm not gala so there are places I don't know how to go via commute. Google was the perfect answer, but we still got lost. Hahaha that's how smart I am.

We arrived at CCP around 7AM already. We were eager to run but we got lost again. Hahaha. I think we ran the 3K trail. I know. Stupid. Haha.

We were able to attend the awarding. The HIZON family was there together with Izza the founder of BBB.

Here are some of my photos.




Water station. I admit I feel a bit rusty. This was my first run after giving birth last year. Spare me, OK? Hahaha.







Yeah, there you go. I'm so proud. I did it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment