Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

My Little-Half First Birthday at Pizza Hut

I have been too busy with all the stuff I needed to do and all of them are now done.
>Moved into the new house
>Ayvan's birthday
>Problem with Hubby is fixed.

I'm happy to say that I have now all the time for my blog. Yay! Lets start shall we?

Before Ayvan's birthday, we have already transferred most of our things into our new home.
The Yaya and Mom stayed in the new house, we only slept there a day before Ayvan's birthday. Honestly? It was so fun and chaotic! I kept on going back and forth from the old house to the new for almost one week just to make sure that Mom and the Yaya are comfortable. The fun part is the buying of new stuff like oven-toaster, led TV, curtains, gas stove stand, etc. It's like our first time again to "separate".

Meanwhile, let's discuss the celebration na.

Originally, my plan was a home party and to DIY everything. I had an Adventure time theme idea and pin-boarded them all for the past couple of months, but after all the trouble that had got in our way and other unexpected happenings, we decided to choose a fuss free party, yes, again - like last year on his Christening.

*Sunday, January 12. It was scheduled for 2 hours (3PM - 5PM). We arrived 45 minutes late due to a complicated family misunderstanding - it has been fixed. 
The party host was friendly (Of course! He has to) and did everything he can not to bore the crowd - most of the guests were a family member and closest friends and I thought he'll be having a hard time convincing them to participate in the games, but no! Ha-ha, thanks God.

I posted about the party package of Pizza Hut here and that was what they've provided - nothing more, nothing less. Their mascot appeared (POOCH the dog) but of course the Little man did not care - he's simply too young let us spare him.

We ordered their Pooch Kiddie Meal for the kids and the Group Meal of 10. The damage? You guys ready for this? 15,+++ Php for 60 pax! Budget friendly.

There were lots of leftovers so we again, just like the old times, brought them home. Yay! PG Mode on.


Ayvan's last photo before we cut his hair.

And here are the photos


























Opening his gifts

















And that comprises the whole day of his birthday celebration. 

*I would highly recommend PIZZA HUT for Kiddie Party. Why?
>They have the cheapest party fee.
>They are flexible - willing to coordinate with what their customers preferences.
>They have a lot of store nationwide - accessible.
>Good customer service!!

Planning a party? Whatcha waitin' for?! Chos. Hehe
post signature

1 comments:

Wenni Donna said...

What a great party! Pizza is must for a party like this. I really liked the cake, I am sure it would have been delicious as well. I am also planning to finalize one of the San Francisco venues for my daughter’s 2nd birthday. She loves pizza and I will get that for her. Happy birthday to the little one.

Post a Comment