Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

Pizza Hut Party Freezie

The Little man's birthday celebration was held at Pizza Hut Robinsons Metro East - I will do a separate post for it, but in the meantime, allow me share you the perk that Pizza Hut had given as a token of appreciation for celebrating the party with them.

I remember when, after we settled the bill, we were given 30 pieces of cards. I did not have any idea of what is it, but the manager whispered me that it's their THANK YOU card.

You can have it replaced with a pan size Hawaiian Pizza at any of their branches. And I was like " Oooh! cool".



*Thanks Elmo for being my model. Teehee!



*It's small, only enough for Ayvan. It is Hawaiin and thick crust - safe.

I substituted one at Farmers Plaza just yesterday. I waited for 15 minutes, but I didn't mind, the waiters are courteous - offered me a seat and a glass of water. Customer service is what it's all about.

And when I got home, Ayvan ate it like no tomorrow - He has a monster appetite like his Dad. He is NOT a picky eater kid either, and as a Mom? I love it.

It is also nice because I did not spend a cent for Ayvan's merienda. Yay!

I actually have several cards left, which will expire next month, so, I better use all of them very soon. Wink.



Thank You Pizza Hut. I'm impressed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment