Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Our New Year's Eve

Hello Guys.

Happy New Year! How have you been? How did you celebrate New Year's eve?

Mine? We celebrated it at my cousin's place in Pasig. My Mom and Dad also went with my brother's family (complete attendance kami. Saya!). I brought Ayvan and Ace along even if we all don't feel good. We got cough and colds while Ayvan caught a measles. At first I did not truly understand why my son has it when he already had his first injection of MMR, but according to the Doctor, it's because he is not yet 100% immune without the booster shot, so, the only thing that I had done is take care of him. And now he is getting better, yay!

Okay, back to the topic.

Ayvan got 2,500 Php from all the people who celebrated New Year's eve with us. Hehe! He was not feeling well but he still managed to make pa-cute all the time. He dances and sing whenever he feels to, kaya naman bumenta siya ng todo.

We enjoyed the fireworks night because Mom took care of Ayvan, but she still gets out of the room from time to time when he cries.

My family, minus my pamangkin. He was playing DOTA (bitbit niya laptop niya, grabe lang) kaya missing in action siya sa pic.




Putok- Batok Foods


My brother's wife.

My happiness meter has gone up to it's highest level because my family is complete, + Ayvan's first new year!

Hope you too had a blast.

♥♥♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment