Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Our Christmas Eve (Late Post)

We had our Christmas eve here sa house. Ace's Tita held a mini Christmas Party for all her tinderas. They closed the store at exact 8:45PM.

Tita had prepared foods like BBQ, Caldereta, Spaghetti, Buko Pandan, Fruit juice, Pancit, Hotdog, Lumpiang shanghai,cake and take out chicken from Chowking.



We exchanged our gifts and had a pleasant time. I had a banana peel pair of slippers. Avyan got sandos, shoes and sesame street bibs.

There were games like pinoy henyo and consequence candies. And of course the little man joined but did not stick around long.





Almost all the tinderas brought home a small appliances that Tita raffled for them. It was such a good way of acknowledging their effort of coming to work everyday. Some were rewarded an extra cash for having the least tardiness incurred and almost perfect attendance - Nice no? As what they say, "One of the best way to keep your people is to make sure that their HARD WORK is appreciated". That will also make them feel important and happier.






Our laundry lady brought her mga apo. All the children in this photo are all her apo. Hehe

Altogether, I had so much fun. It was not my first to celebrate Christmas eve with them but I still feel the same. I am happy as well to celebrate it because of all the wonderful gifts that God has granted me.

And that's how I celebrated. How about you guys out there? How did you do yours?

PS: Let me greet you kahit medyo late.



♥♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment