Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Bio Oil. Where Can I Buy You?

Hello! Once again I took my Annual leave for 3 days. I notice that I am not leaving the house whenever I'm on leave. Hmm am I missing something here? Haha. But seriously? Nah. I don't think so. It's a great joy to bond with my boys. They are the world to me. That's probably why I don't like going out and besides Ayvan is too young para igala.

I'll make kwento first of what happened yesterday.

Ayvan was messing with me the whole morning. Sweetness attacked him and next thing I knew he was kissing me everywhere with his drool... mind you, not just drool, pouring drool haha! It was a hell of a mess, but wasn't it sweet?! Yeah! minus the drool part. Lol


Ace's father came just before lunch. And he tried to carry Ayvan with him but the Baby is not really that amiable to the people who are not living with us. It was riot. He cries and doesn't want to look at his Lolo kapag kukunin siya. Chaos pag sinusubukan haha.

I am glad he's back to normal now, he'd bypassed it pretty soon and he'd put back the color in the house which was gone when he got sick. He was the center of every laughter and noise, and it pains to see him not in good shape.


That photo was taken by one of his Tita and captioned with "The next pianist in the house!!". He is just too adorable for us and we doesn't seemed to get enough of him.


Anyway, I just heard this morning of what happened to Cebu and Bohol last Monday. Goodness sake! Where was I then when it was all over the news? I prayed for everybody's life after I heard it. I was shocked, honestly, and immediately checked our relatives there and thank God they're safe.

Everyone, let's pray for the people who lost their love ones and for the people whose houses has been destroyed. If only I could do more, with all my heart I will definitely do it. All we can do now is pray. Let us pray for this/our country. For the past couple of months, Philippines had been bombarded by all-sort-of-disaster. Let's pray.

Before and After


Moving forward, as the title of this post says, where can I buy Bio Oil here in the Philippines? My son had few dark mosquito bites on his legs and arms. I put Bio Oil on it and it somehow faded but it seems like it will take time for it to be totally disappeared. It sadden me every time I see his legs, he got sensitive skin. And the Bio Oil that we have is almost paubos na, we just even got it from his Tita. I really wanna know where can I buy it.

Should you have any info, please hit me.



That's for now folks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment