Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Telemarketing Or Scam?!

Hello Ladies! How's everything? I hope you are enjoying the weekend.

Anyhoo, I received a SMS from an unknown number. I ignore it after I read it, it was tempting though.
Here's the text..


I wonder where did these people get my details? I couldn't guess an answer so, I just put my phone back inside my pocket.


The next day, I was too busy attending my little one who pooped 5 times already within 12 hours when I did not notice that my phone is ringing. It was Ace who saw it and handed it to me but it was too late, it stopped ringing. And when I check who was it - just a number, an unknown.

I looked through my SMS to see if maybe I missed to save a friend's number, I found out that the unknown caller was the same number who text-ed me yesterday. I am not happy with it and if this person will keep bothering me, as early as now I should place him where he should be (that's what I thought that time). What I mean, to let him know that his tactics will not work to me.

I first did a research to back up my stand and found this...



Huh? they have been doing this for quite awhile! Imagine 2009? These people should learn how to live a guilt-free life, not stepping on other people just to earn a living. Also, SEC suspended their license last 2004, how come these people still got the guts to operate. I have read few reviews, they said that the services of this said company was very appalling.

Things like this makes me sad, thinking I am raising a kid who is just about to discover life and the world.

So...

With my two itchy thumbs, I text-ed the number in bold letter that says SCAM!! And took a deep breath.

Alright that was mean but it felt right and better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment