Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Oh yes! Weekend


Hello Dolls! How's your weekend? I know, I know... too late to ask haha. If you'll ask mine, well, I must say good and bad, but we'll stick with the good ones right?!

It was good... as usual bonding time with my boys. Why bad? wag na, good vibes tayo dapat lagi!

Nothing really special happened the weekend just gone. We just stayed home, I organized our closet with the help of our little monster kahit ginugulo niya lang.



He's too busy making those clothes that I've already folded. That's past 9 in the evening pero hyper pa siya. I'm glad narin because he's learning, exploring anything inside the house. I can understand that he's on track and I don't worry that much when it comes to his milestones, I know he'll find out everything he needs to learn soon. In the meantime, we'll enjoy him and take things one step at a time.

Busy sa pagtetext, ayaw magpapiktur. LOL

Weekend equation.
No work = Bonding time

How about you dolls? Do you enjoy weekend bonding with your family? share it with us!



0 comments:

Post a Comment