Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

10th Year Love Sign

We celebrated our Anniversary last night and the traffic was so dense. We decided to meet somewhere in Cubao and have dinner nalang. It was late already and we don't have enough time to select a nice restaurant to eat. We passed along Araneta and we saw a bunch of street-food beside the Coliseum itself. Kagabi ko lang nakita yon, I was so amazed kasi may ganun na pala don. Cool! Kaso it was too crowded. We kept walking and passed by a Silver Jewelry Store and I found myself having this pierce on my left ear. First time niya magpabutas, me of course hindi pero mas kabado ako sa kanya, ang ending?! na-murder tenga ko.. punyemas! medyo masakit ah.


Me: Tapos na ba?

Woman: Holding the gun. Wait lang Ma'am hindi po tumagos. Ayusin lang po.

This time the woman asked for an assistance from her colleague and the two of them did something in my ear na hindi ko nakikita and ramdam ko na ang sakit.

Ace: Wag ka malikot mah, uulitin ata.

Me: Ano?? Panic mode.

And suddenly... Poooook!

Me: Huwaw!

Letsugas! Without my permission at all basta nalang bumutas ulit? Ano tingin nila sa tenga ko? Papel and puncher lang ang peg? Grrrr

We went off from that store na nakabusangot ako. Sa inis ko, I ate that big slice of Pizza at S & R alone. Normally hindi ko nauubos un. That woman.



Yaan na, as long as he's happy, gow!



0 comments:

Post a Comment