Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2013

My FB Sunday

Hi everyone! The storm Santi is raging Metro Manila yesterday but the sun is here na. I hope all is safe and dry.

Moving forward, from now on I will be having my FLASHBACK SUNDAY section here in my own blog. Since TBT during weekdays seems so inconvenient for me to do, I've come up to this idea. This will features anything under the sun.

For my first entry, I will introduce you to my bestfriend for 3 years. We met at work and instantly clicked. We used to go out together before but now lie low na akech sa gimiks to save money narin for my priorities. She's very understanding naman and supported me emotionally and mentally through out my pregnancy until now. She's a doting mother to Xine, a 5 years old bibo kid. I love her so much kaya I'm sharing her to you now. The photos are us through the years...

That's all folks! til next FB Sunday. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment