Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

It's our 10th year Anniversary

Hello there October, my love month!

We are celebrating our 10th year Anniversary today. Date muna kami later, I'll make kwento tomorrow about it, but for the meantime ito muna.
Taken early this morning..
I greeted him in Facebook...



Pero ito talaga message ko to him... (weee! kinikilig ako ng very lite! Lol)

As I look back over the past ten years (can you believe it's been ten years already?!) I smile over the joys we've experienced and tears well up as I think of the hard times. But it's been a beautiful life. I like to think that the joys we experience are made that much sweeter by the difficulties we've faced. We've been through so much together-climbing several mountaintops, WOMENS (who made me cried a lot), moved from one apartment to another, and live without our parents guidance.

Today, on our tenth anniversary I realize that we are once again completely unaware of what the next ten years may hold. But as we continue to walk down that road I know that we will be together and you will be right there holding my hand as we walk through the valleys and reach the beautiful mountaintops. And I couldn't imagine my life any other way.

*I included some quotes that goes like these...

“It doesn't matter where you go in life, what you do ..... it's who you have beside you.”

“We have changed over the years, but the sparkle in your eyes is as bright as ever, and my love for you is even stronger.”


Life is a journey, and we need someone to share that journey with.


0 comments:

Post a Comment