Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Bibibons - A delicious and nutritious food for our babies.

I found a new biscuit for Ayvan. I noticed that he likes eating Marie (by Presto) when playing in the afternoon, so I always think of a good replacement since he's not getting enough vitamins from it.
One night, when me and Ace decided to go to SM Masinag after cuddling the rest of the day, excuse us, we missed each other and its my vacation so we have the time to cuddle haha. 

Okay, back to my story...

I tried to find something to store for awhile (stock ng food para pag tinamad prito lang and viola! instant food) that's when I saw BIBIBONS.



On its label, says 2 in 1, a biscuit and cereal for babies. This is for 6 - 12 months old. It has DHA and other essential vitamins to help our growing babies. DHA is very essential to our babies mental development, I know exactly how important it is that's why my Dearest son's milk is also high in DHA and ARA than other milk in the market.
Ayvan liked it so much! I'm giving it to him in the afternoon, it's his merienda. It smells good and taste soo good, no wonder he can eat one pack in one feeding. Even Ace is eating it while he's feeding Ayvan.


The box contains 6 packs, each pack contains 6 biscuits. You can either serve it as it is ( for older babies ) or make it a cereal ( for younger ones ) by dissolving it in a hot water. And its very very affordable!
It's good to know that I can let my baby eat biscuits and enjoy it without feeling guilty. This is definitely a great product! two thumbs up!
I am recommending this to all Mums out there. Instead of introducing your babies to junk food, give them Bibibons. They'll love it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment