Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Yaya 1st day


Trivia: We've been finding a yaya for our little one since he was just 3 months. Naloko nadin kami 3 times! kaloka no? Ganoon talaga ang life, forgive and forget nalang. Sigh.

Anyways, its my first day to look for Ayvan the wholeday since I normally go to work and look for him at night when he just sleeps beside me, its very different.
Husband came home 4 in the morning, I ate with him for breakfast since Ayvan is already awake and in his hyper mode.



I bathe him up and put him inside his crib.

Tandem ang mag ama



Sleep Galore
He slept for 3 hours and woke up to eat his lunch. I mashed a piece of carrot for him and he didn't like it haha. I prepared him an apple for his snack but he ate Marie - ung biscuit na marie! haha mas gusto niya pa un. So far so good, sana tuloy tuloy lang.

0 comments:

Post a Comment