Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

I found this in my old blog. ♥

I was delayed for 3 weeks and I'm panicking already. First thought that I had in mind was probably I'm sick that's why I didn't have my period, second was I need to buy a pregnancy test and find out if I'm pregnant (which I highly doubt that time).


When I first took a Home Pregnancy Test it was very faint, the second red line was kinda not so clear, I decided to go to an OB-GYNE to have another test just to make sure.







When I entered the clinic, the doctor was very favorable. I promptly handed her over the Pregnancy test and told her that it's very faint and that I'm really not sure about it.She then told me that "If you're not pregnant that second red line will not appear since there will be no HCG present in your urine, which can only be made by a pregnant woman".

By that time, the doctor was sure that I am pregnant and she even calculates the gestation week. She said I'm 7 weeks. She asked me to come back for a Trans-vaginal Ultrasound, Urinalysis and Blood Chemistry. She also prescribed some vitamins.

I was very surprised and confuse how it happened when we're very careful. I have set about reviewing things, the dates, the place and how then...  texted Ace to let him know.

The following week I came back to the clinic to have all my laboratory tests done. I was so shocked when the doctor in the laboratory who performed my trans-vaginal showed me my baby.. It was so small and I can see its heart pumping so fast.









I almost cried, I couldn't explain how and what I am going to feel that time. It has 171 BPM. .






The result says:

SINGLE, LIVE INTRAUTERINE PREGNANCY OF ABOUT 8 WEEKS AND 4 DAYS AOG (AGE OF GESTATION)  BASED ON CROWN RUMP LENGTH. NEGATIVE ADNEXAE.



Its a roller coaster emotions. I'm scared, happy, excited, confuse. But one thing is for sure, I'm going to be a MUM soon..♥



0 comments:

Post a Comment