Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

My Baby's Stuff

I’ve been reading Mommy blogs about what they use for their kids. I thought of sharing what we got for Ayvan too.

Most of his stuff comes from the US. Ace’s grandmother is a US citizen, when she came home last Month, she brought some stuff for Ayvan.



  • Johnson’s tip to toe wash. Is very good for baby’s skin. You can feel that its moisturizing, it’s like Dove soap (hard to rinse), but it’s good, because it will not dry our babies skin. As we all know that frequent bathing removes skin’s natural oil. It’s the same with babies. It protects their skin from potential allergen. And good thing Johnson's tip to toe wash is gentle and moisturizing just enough for them.
  • Cetaphil. It is gentle and it is made for sensitive skin like babies. I’m not using it as his pampaligo, I'm using it for his butt whenever he pooped. He suffered a bad rash before that he got from seating his poop for so long. Nobody notices it, he was busy playing and us too so when I checked it, his butt was already red. According to his Lolo's suggestion, we used cetaphil when washing it and it WORKED. For only two days the redness has gone like magic.  Php480.00
  • Human Nature, wonder oil. I use this when I’m giving him a massage after his evening ritual (wash up) and it really calms him. On their website (Human Nature), they said that it also helps soothe diaper rash, itchiness, irritation and little boo-boos which are really true! I’ve tried to use it when Ayvan had few mosquito bites on his legs and it worked wonders, though it did not erase the black spots which I don’t worry much.  Php129.75
  • Human Nature, Natural baby lotion. It smells good and relaxing. It softens Ayvan’s skin and not greasy which is really good. It makes his skin supple after putting it on. 
  • Human Nature, Bug Shield. I won't argue with the effectiveness of this product. It's 100% effective and natural, but what I really don't like is its strong smell, worse is, it won't wash away with just one wash. It smells like a car freshener, other than that nothing but effective. Php94.75.
  • Johnson's baby cooling powder. There's only one name that comes to mind when it comes to baby powder, its Johnsons. It's been in the market like forever! I use this every diaper change. I trust this because I've been using it too. Php39.00
  • Aveeno. We haven't used it yet. It's not really for Ayvan pero pinahingi ko kasi I heard Aveeno products are good for babies. I will certainly make a solo review of this product once Ayvan use it na.


And here's some of what he eats.

  • Bibibons. I already made a review of this product here.
  • Treetop organic apple sauce. They said apple sauce is good for babies, yes indeed because of the nutrients that they can get from it, but according to studies, the sugar content of this product is very high, so I'm only giving it to him when he's too hungry and can't wait for his meal.
  • Gerber.Yes! the very famous Gerber. As much as I wanted to feed him with natural and fresh veggies, there are times that I'm not home and his father is too sleepy to prepare it either, so we're giving it to him if there's really no time just like the apple sauce, as you know, we don't have a yaya yet. I know Gerber has a lot of nutrients too, but still, nothing beats fresh veggies & fruits.
This is how he looks now while I'm blogging. He's playing around with his walker. I sooo love you baby.
That's all for now folks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment