Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Mommy Fleur made my day and ebook on my weekend


It rained non stop yesterday, bed weather again and I was not feeling well. My head aches, felt like I wanted to vomit, plus I got cough and cold so imagine my agony. Chos!

Work is still demanding, I rendered an impromptu OT (bongga! masama na nga pakiramdam OT pa. Push!), buti nalang free ang lunch and I don't need to go out kundi toinks! dead.


Ganito hitsura sa labas



And then, when I saw Mommy Fleur's email biglang nabuhay dugo ko ng very lite! Hahaha. It's her reply to my email last Month. I came across to her blog and I saw the THIS KID IS IT section. I got very excited and thought of sending Ayvan's photo. When I received her confirmation yesterday, she will feature Ayvan this coming Saturday, it really made my day! Sobra. You wanna know why? Kasi it will be his first time to be featured online (aside from this blog of course). I was too hooked with baby photo contest online recently, but every time I attempt to join my laptop would play up, I don't know if it's just it or just my internet connection, I just can't go through.

I will be looking forward to it. Thanks Mommy Fleur in advance!

Anyhoo, last weekend I had nothing to do, I got bored and something crossed my mind when I accidentally clicked the ebook app on my phone. I remember back in High School I was curious about one of the famous Jewish Family after the WW2, I even did a research and spent hours and hours reading them haha. Good thing I can download an ebook of The Diary of a young girl by Anne Frank easily now. Technology nowadays almost makes everything convenientI had no way of buying it before and I can't remember why, really! LOL


my ebooks


and it took my boredom away! thank god.


0 comments:

Post a Comment