Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday hassle

Hello!

How are you? Hope all is well. Monday was not good to me, hopefully today will be okay. It was so bad, I was so exhausted, it feels like I consumed all my energy, tipong wala ng natira. Ay gravity!

I was so excited to go home and vent all my frustrations at work with Hubby and was too sleepy as well that on my way home, I slept in the MRT, Jeepney and FX. Haggard and wafakels na akesh sa hitsura ko, like this oh kaloka haha.

Source



I really hate Monday, Jusme! sa byahe palang tagtag na ako sa dami ng tao and traffic.

Source

But when I got home, all my exhaustion was gone and my energy, mag-FULL BAR when I saw Ayvan. It's true! that babies can take their parents, relatives and other people's stress away with just a SMILE and drool, buti nalang!


Source


What happen today, that is for tomorrow. *wink


Ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment