Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

TBT: Anawangin Cove via Mount Pundaquit

Disclaimer: This getaway happened last year. As you notice, my TBT are about the mountains I've already conquered. This is my way of sharing my hobby (before I got pregnant).

This was May 2012, we got an invitation from our Mountaineering group called KM 21 for Anawagin getaway. I never had a second thoughts and immediately responded with a big YES and smile on my face.

The night the day we headed to Cavite (meeting place), I was drunk, and  have had not slept yet from a gimik in High Street with my colleagues. So, sleep galore akech sa bus going to Zambales.

We got there around 8AM, we assembled and took our breakfast.


The Group. Some brought their kids along.


Anawangin is accessible by foot or boat, but we opted go by foot via Mt. Pundaquit. It was about 3-4 hours trek, ganyan ako ka-baliw sa hike, kahit puyat gow! We never regret it when we reached the summit. It was as what I've expected to be.


Resting

We descended from the summit quickly since it was raining, we only spent like 30-45 minutes there, took some photos and rest.


Assembling our tent

Nung dumating kami sa beach, medyo pagod na ko kaya busangot na at gutom, buti nalang nakahanda na food namin at ayon PG ang peg ko!

The view from the top

The whole experience was full of fun and adventure, and super sulit!

The damage? Php2500 for two person.

Beach. Hiking. Fun people.

That's my Throwback Thursday, whats yours?

Trivia lang: I'm already 1 month pregnant when this trip occurred and did not know it yet.


0 comments:

Post a Comment