Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

#NuffnangMovieNight - XMEN

So, I received an email from Nuffnang and confirmed to it. Exclusive screening of XMEN with food and cocktails? Tempting, right? Who would say no if you're free.

My work hours is entirely up until 3PM every weekdays. Weekends are my off days. So, a film on a friday night will not hurt my schedule. I signed up, completed my entry and won.

I actually plan to go with Ace but he can't. It would have been a nice date for us. We never watched a movie together after Ayvan came. I don't know, maybe it's our work schedule that doesn't fit, or it's not our main priority anymore, or we feel guilty leaving Ayvan to his Yaya. I don't know. Watching a movie (outside) was never brought up as well. Maybe that's it.

I invited Kumare (Ace's cousin and Ayvan's ninang, Jojo), I told you I will not miss it. I'd rather drag someone else arm to come with me than dropping it. Haha. Lucky enough she wants to watch it too.
We came early, I think around 7PM. I know I was exhausted but not feeling it because I'm happy and excited. I was already awake since 3AM that day and the travel going there worn me off, but it was not a problem for me that time.  We roamed and by 8 PM we fell in line, got our tickets and eat.






The food was served buffet style. There's a colorful nachos everywhere, chicken lollipop, toasted bread with suasage on top, a delicious garlic pasta (Not so sure of its name).and an unlimited iced tea.


There was I think 5-6 small round tables outside cinema 1. There were no chairs. The table is good for 6 dessert plates. Some said that was the first time that Nuffnang provided real food, before it was just popcorn and drinks. I must be lucky eh? Teehee.









I had fun. XMEN was great. I really enjoy it. Thanks Nuffnang! Til next time.


0 comments:

Post a Comment