Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Halloween Trick Or Treat 2013

Yesterday, Dad, I and the bagets went off to Mckinley Hill Taguig to attend the office's Halloween Party. His costume is Little Sultan, we bought it for 499.99 Php and its so cute. It was sulit because it's with a hat and belt na. I bought it also because I don't have to worry anything na. If magpatahi pa kami its hassle kasi we need to provide the tela and all pa kaya we settled to buy nalang a ready to wear at SM and I'll just sell it afterwards.


We were late kaya ang bagets hindi nakasama sa judging. The traffic in C5 was very heavy, to think hindi naman rush hour. On our way there, Ayvan was irritated na, doesn't want to wear his costume, pinilit ko kaya pawis na pawis pagkatapos, hehe.
It was awkward too because when we got there and entered the hallway the first thing we saw was a kid wearing the same costume as the bagets was wearing. I was like.. Aaargh! This is what happen when you buy at SM. You will always have kapareha but, why on the same party? sad lang.

But never mind about it, the bagets naman is more cuter and handsome, hi hi peace!


It was actually the first time I brought him there. They went crazy over his cuteness ha ha ha! (Im such a proud Mom).






Ayvan was shy and sumpungin when we were there. He doesn't want anybody to take him from us. When they try, he'll scream and cry. Well at least hindi siya maki-kidnap right? Lol

After the party, we decided to roam around Mckinley Hill. We let him walk until mapagod but with Dad holding him since he can't walk on his own yet.




He made some friends too. I forgot her name, she was so aliw with Ayvan.

I hope next year Ayvan will be okay with the whole event and enjoy it, this time kasi parang he's too young pa. But I loved every bit of what happened even if I was too tired holding him, his Dad naman was also holding our stuff kaya wah choice.
We are so proud of our little man.  He's every bit of me and his Dad.
Hope you guys will enjoy the coming Halloween Party at work or Offices too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment