Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

A productive day and bonding galore with Ayvan

Hello! How's your week going, huh? Again, as always, I hope you all doing great. If you ask me, well so far so good, I must say. I am on a long vacation from work, beginning today until Monday. I requested this for my birthday celebration sana but as much as I want, I can't celebrate it like big time due to priorities.

Meanwhile...

Today I've been fairly productive. I cleaned the house, set up our cabinet that was so messy because of the two boys and our very not so sipag Yaya - let's not get into that, it'll only shift my mood. So yeah, I made our breakfast as a part of my cooking practice, though it's just frying. Hehe.

While I was too busy cleaning, Ayvan was too behaved. He simply sits and play his toys. Whenever I say sit lang, he would sit and stay seated until he gets bored. And I notice, his hair is growing fast too.



And since he's behaving the whole time, I rewarded him a cake for merienda. Look at him on that photo. He was such a little cutie!



I have a short kwento pala of what happened the other day. I was browsing my fb and let Ayvan play his crayons. He scribbled enthusiastically on the paper that I gave him so, I focused on Facebooking.



And just as I'm about to stand up to pee, I saw the little man happily scribbling on our wall. Eeerr. Instead of stopping him I let him finished, washed his hands and set him to sleep.



It's not every day that I am witnessing his milestones. I just felt lucky to see another one that's why I did not interrupt him.

Pretty much those are the small things that make me grateful every day. I just love every bits of him and I can't seriously get enough. Haha pag anak mo nga naman.

Let me end this with a smile and a greeting.

Happy Valentine's Day folks, may you all enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment