Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

Saying Hello to February

I haven't officially welcomed February yet so, allow me to say Hello there month of romance!




Yes, it's this time of the year again where people are getting extra romantic. Where we see men and women walking with a bouquet of flowers at the mall or on the street. Where most couples would eat happily together at a fancy restaurant. Where the cinema part of the mall will be overrun with young ones who would watch some cheesy movies. And the traffic is denser than the usual. Haha. I know, I understand how Pinoy value St. Valentine's Day 'cause even Ace and I had our fair share of that.

And I definitely can not celebrate this month because it's my birthday month too. Yay! I get a lot of attention than usual during this month. Haha 'cause people surprisingly remember it and find it cute which makes me kilig.




And oh by the way, I was born on St. Valentine's Day too, so, ah huh, be good to me this month alright? Hehe

February has been good thus far. Ayvan is getting bigger and has chubbier cheeks. Ace is getting well with the responsibilities and all that stuff. And lately work is not that stressful so, yeah, I'm hoping that everything will continue as well as they are.

How's yours going guys? I also wish that yours are good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment