Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

A lazy Monday... I thought.

Since I am still on leave, Ace decided to not to go to work. We pretty much just stayed home. I felt like it's again another calling for my unprovoked-cooking-skills so, I cooked pork nilaga for our lunch. It really was very simple. Nonetheless, I still googled it (I don't want to miss an ingredient). Haha.

We did not do anything apart from cooking. I really thought that it will be a lazy Monday, wherein we would simply lie down and talk not until we needed to do our daily exercise late because both our backs ached. Phew.

And since Ayvan was too fuzzy because of his colds we have him played outside. That's when the father-and-son-bonding started. Teehee!











Oh well, I guess its not that lazy after all. When you have a kid around you can never be lazy. Ayayay.

Also just now, Ace knocked and asked me to come down because he prepared some sort of fruit salad for me. It's his secret recipe daw. Ok push, so I took a photo of it nalang. In all fairness ha, its yummy!



That's about it. That's how we spent our Monday together. *wink



0 comments:

Post a Comment