Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

One Saturday with my son.

As another weekend comes, I finally had my solo moment again with my son as his Yaya is working on our laundry. I prepared bagoong rice and longganisa for breakfast and menudo for lunch. It tasted good naman daw according to them. Haha. I let Ayvan play on his puzzle mat and put all his toys together and viola! I cooked without him yelling in the background.




I remember when I was in my teenage years, inisip ko palagi na ang cute siguro ng magiging baby ko, but God has given me more than I could imagine.




I just adore everything about him. His tiny fingers, eyes, toes, noes, his hair, his lips, ears, teeth and legs. How he sleeps like a little man - mouth open and arms lifted upward. His weird way of sucking his two little fingers - I have never seen someone do it like he does. Haha.

And since I can't be with him that much during weekdays, from now on, I promise to make the most out of the day when weekends come again. Indeed, there are things in life that money can't buy and one of them is to see your son grows. If only I can stay home forever to watch over him I will, but for now I need to work for us.

By spending a day again with him, I realize that Yayas can not replace us. It's only us, mothers, know what is best for our kids and no one can ever replace the joy in their eyes whenever they see us.

Anyhow, here's a great poem that I found inspiring. I want to share it to all Moms out there. Hope this will inspire you to spend more time with your little ones.




So till then, folks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment