Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Baby A is sick

Last night when I got home from work, I noticed A sneezing unusually. Ung ilang beses sa isang oras. I dropped the thought na he has cold kasi wala naman lumalabas.

I set him early to bed, my plan was to change his sleeping routine to 6pm just like when he was little, but it did not happen. He slept around 10pm and I was too sleepy narin kaya sinabayan ko na. He woke up after an hour or two and cried like as if he was bitten by something. I checked his legs and everything but there's nothing so, I carried him with the hope that he'll find his sleep in my arms and it was successful. But an hour, again, he woke up and cried. It was like that until 5am and he did not sleep anymore. (imagine my situation, walang tulog mula 2am yesterday and today, bongga!)

He kept sneezing and this time it's with a fluid already. Every time he starts to sneeze it will followed by another one and another and another. His eyes are red and teary. Awang awa na ko sa anak ko.

I found a decongestant med, he used it before nung huling nagkasipon din siya. My leftover pa kaya pinainum ko na after I gave him a warm bath. And after an hour nakatulog na siya sa wakas.


Ganito pala ang feeling. Mas gusto ko ng ako nalang wag lang siya. Ang bata niya pa e, ayoko nga rin sana painumin ng gamot kasi nga he's too young pa but I don't have a choice. I can't stand seeing him like that ng matagal pa. And he needs to be well before his Measle Vax next week. I decided to take an off from work, we both did not have a decent sleep  kaya we'll sleep the whole day if kaya.

I'm positive na he'll be alright soon. Jusme! Kahit sipon lang yan nahihirapan padin siya. I was just so worried because his not that bibo eh, usually kahit masama pakiramdam niya tumatawa pag nilalaro, this time iba talaga, cry cry talaga siya and pakalong ng pakalong.

Poor baby. Oh well, that's just for now. Please pray for my baby na maging okay na right away.

Keep safe and healthy Dolls!




0 comments:

Post a Comment