Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Hello weekend...

I think I will not be able to rest this weekend. Momma duty muna as my Dearest A is still sick. Early this morning I received a little drama with him. I carried him until he sleep and did not put him down. I just sat and let him sleep on top of me kasi every time I try putting him down he cries so, might as well let him sleep uninteruptedly. Sayang kasi ang tulog niya. I was really worried because he doesn't smile anymore. I can easily feel and see that he was not feeling well.



Last night he suffered a deep sleep, I was relieved, it hurts to see that my little doesn't have adequate sleep (alam niyo yan mga muder). But every time he tries to sleep again this morning it seems so difficult for him. I know, he's fussy e, rubbing his eyes every now and then. Kaya I let him sleep on me kahit saglit lang
.
As of today, he's responsive na unlike the yesterday. He's playing narin with his toys. I'm grateful that it's weekend, I can take care of him more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment