Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Kung Hei Fat Choi!

Yesterday was the beginning of another year for our Chinese brethren. Virtually everywhere in the Philippines we see Chinese or Tsinoy, no wonder why we are doing most of their customs and beliefs. One of those is their famous Feng Shui, which we widely embraced today.

And since it's their new year, I want to give them a credit by celebrating it too in my own little way.

I bought a tikoy at the supermarket. A small one since I'm the only one who'll eat it up.




I have a tray of eggs and put on our dining table just to have bilog-bilog.




And on my way home I saw people taking pictures beside their Chinese birth year at Gateway Mall, then I saw mine... And you know already what I did. Haha




For our Chinese and Chinese-Filipino people, KUNG HEI FAT CHOI! Mabuhay kayo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment