Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

What a day it was and Ayvan's 1st.

I was pulled out from work yesterday because I needed to be quarantined. I was exposed daw kasi sa measles (Ayvan).

I don't like being treated that way but I understand that they don't want to take the risk. They asked me to get a fit-to-work documents from an Internal Medicine. I still have cough and cold pa kasi but no fever.

The Doctor requested a CBC to see if I have an infection and I waited for an hour but wala pa ung result, they said kasi 1 hour lang. I chose to wait because I wanted sana to get it out of the way na kasi this weekend for sure I will be very busy. Nagtiis talaga ako kahit mabagal process nila specially ung approval area.







Moreover, it was Ayvan's birthday. I am so proud and grateful. I love him so much!

He by the way blew a candle on his first ever cake.






And that made my day.

♥♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment