Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

December Challenge 8/31: Favorite Color

Today was not that stressful. I stayed at home and rested up. I am not feeling well and since it's the weekend, I grabbed the opportunity to just lie down and stop worrying stuff.

I've been over thinking lately, I really think I need a break. As a matter of fact, we are planning to go to Batangas to visit my parents next week. It would be the perfect time.

My parents haven't seen Ayvan for quite a while now. They've missed our little guy already. Last time they saw each other he was only 4 months old. Ayvan grew up too fast that I'm sure they will be surprised by how much he had grown.




Meanwhile...

Here's my Day 8: Favorite Color



As you can see it's BLACK. Why? Because black is timeless, sexy, mysterious, infinite and beautiful.

I love wearing black, it complements my color and I feel sexy in it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment