Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

December Challenge 18-20 and a greeting from Ayvan

Everyone here in the house is busy preparing for tonight. We will be holding a mini Christmas party with the tinderas of Tita Nette's [Ace's Tita] store and pharmacy. I am so excited and happy now. Hihi
And I am on leave until Thursday! Isn't it so wonderful?! Thank God they prioritized my request or else I am still at work by now.

For day 18-20 here's my photos.






*That's my favorite spot! Ayvan's playpen, where we sleep most of the time.




*That's a hot tea, a winter drink. Sometimes if I have kabag my Mom used to give me this drink to make me fart. Hihi




*Christmas tree. The first time I took a photo of that tree was early this month and it doesn't have any gift pa, but look at it now, madami na and of course most of those are for Ayvan.

At that point, I finally had the time to post this. I'll promise I will finish my December challenge.

Anyways, have a Merry Christmas to you from my Little Star.



Enjoy the Noche Buena and your family bond. Let's talk again tomorrow, yes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment