Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December Challenge 13/31: HOODIE

Heya! Yes, this is the 2nd part of my CATCHING UP project for December.

Last Friday we went to Batangas. We awoke early, fixed ourselves and packed our things.

Ace's father came to reconcile some things with Manila Water. He offered to drop us off at South Station, where we hopped into a DELA ROSA bus.

The trip was smooth, we arrived there after only 2 hours from Alabang. The baby just slept and my arms sore. It was worth it because its another first for us.













When we arrived, Mom prepared us lunch. We ate and then we went to SM Batangas to buy some groceries. We left even to his Lola - they need to bond, its timing! They need it.

It was not my first time in SM Batangas, but I'm still not familiar with it - Even commuting to go there. Hihi









And this is Ace's new finds, before he only knew QUICKLY, now there's HAPPY LEAF na. Haha Oh how he loves those.



And when we returned home Ayvan was crying with tears na... meaning hindi na siya umaarteng iyak iyakan lang. Haha

MEANWHILE...

For day 13 of December Challenge is HOODIE.



That's me and my bestfriend wearing the same jacket with hood. I look for that jackey in our closet to take a photo sana, but I couldn't find it. Did I drop it somewhere? Hmm I need to find it before she asks me to wear it. :(

♥♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment