Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December Challenge 11/31: Addiction

Hello, again, everyone.

How are you all today? I am hoping that everything is okay with you all, in work and your household.

Me? I'm doing better. Mom called a while ago asking me to buy her a TULONG NA, TABANG NA, TAYO NA T-shirt. I don't know how much is it, but she wants 4 and she'll pay me nalang daw in Batangas. My Mom wants to help too - proud of her!



Anyhow, I feel pain in my left rib cage whenever I stand straight. It only started happening today. I'll have this check tomorrow.

Meanwhile...

For Day 11 of my December Challenge is Addiction. Mine is COFFEE.



My day will never be complete without it and when I yawn, that's the silent for coffee. Hihi

QOTD: Is your breakfast doesn't complete without coffee too?

0 comments:

Post a Comment