Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December Challenge 14/31: SIBLING

Hi bloggers & readers!

How's the Christmas preparations? Doing good so far eh? It's so close na! I'm very excited.

I'm back with my 3rd installment. I genuinely apologize for doing this late, I know I should be on time but there are circumstances that are not favourable to me.

And just last night I was in the midst of a personal problem with Ace. I was exhausted, sleepy, cranky, frustrated, disappointed and dismay. I will not go into details na because I want to keep it private.

I did not go to work today instead I will bring Ayvan to his Pedia later to get my day productive naman even if I don't feel doing anything. I need to stay strong and calm for my little one. I know, I know, dramas.

Anyway, last Saturday, Ace cooked ADOBO for us. It was in fact very tasty indeed!! I never doubted his cooking skills but it still surprised me, knowing we are not in their house and the cookware that he used are not as fancy as what they have.



He also cooked us spaghetti, Pinoy style. I was not able to catch a photo of it kasi sinungaban ko kagad. Hihi

And the little man is feeling at home na. I caught him sitting on his cousin's lap and watching carefully. Haay kids nowadays.



MEANWHILE...

For my 14th day is sibling.



Me and my brother don't have a lot of pictures together. We grew apart - physically and figuratively. He got married at the age of 20 and even if I am just 2 years younger, he matured early that I were not able to keep up. Well, I realize that he needs to and I was not against it, but I felt like I lose him too early.

♥♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment