Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Every Day! Rewards Card from 7-11


I just returned from my lunch break with my "lunch buddy" and guess what I got?- It's the 7-eleven's Every Day! Rewards Card. 


It is 10Php only! Nice right? I'm a regular customer by the way - a prepaid card buyer. *wink

You can earn points by:

Just present your Every Day! Rewards Card at the counter before paying.

Earn one (1) point for every P50 worth of single or accumulated purchase. (Cell phone prepaid cards, electronic load, bills payment, 7-Connect payment, and other special services are not included.)
Earn one (1) point by activating your card.
Earn one (1) point by completing your profile on the 7-Eleven Every Day Rewards website.
Earn one (1) point by linking your 7-Eleven Every Day Rewards profile to your Facebook account.
Earn special points by purchasing BOOSTER PRODUCTS.

Here's their FAQ's about this.

There are two ways to activate your card. You may activate your card online by going to the Card Activation page.

To activate it by SMS, simply send 711 CARD NUMBER/LAST NAME/FIRST NAME to 2327 for Globe and 0917 890 2327 for other networks, and wait for the confirmation message with your PIN.

Can I use another person’s mobile number to activate my card?

No. You are required to use your own mobile number in activating your card. Note that your account will be based on your mobile number.

I found card numbers at the back of the card, do I need to activate it?

You only need to activate the 13 digit card number that is right below the barcode.

What should I do with the PIN that I received from 7-Eleven when I activated my card?

The PIN that was sent to you will serve as your password when you log in at the Every Day! Rewards website. That PIN, just like any other PIN, should not be shared to anyone.

I forgot the PIN that was sent to me, how can I retrieve it?

You may reset your PIN by going to the Forgot Your PIN page. Enter the mobile number that you used to activate your Every Day! Rewards Card and the new PIN will then be sent to your mobile number.

Can I change the PIN that I’ve received from 7-Eleven?

Yes. Just log on to the Every Day Rewards website, go to My Account, and click Change PIN. Input the PIN that you’ve received upon activation and your desired PIN. PIN should be at least 4 characters.

Is there another way to activate my card?

There are two ways to activate your card. You may activate your card online by going to the Card Activation page.

To activate it by SMS, simply send 711 CARD NUMBER/LAST NAME/FIRST NAME to 2327 for Globe and 0917 890 2327 for other networks, and wait for the confirmation message with your PIN.


0 comments:

Post a Comment