Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

December Challenge 15-17/31

Hi there! Hope everything is well with all of you guys.

Again, I sincerely apologize for the delay of the photos. I have been very occupied lately. I got to do a lot of things.

+ Ayvan's 1st birthday. I know, I know, it should be set by now but I had to lurk for the best and most affordable resto in town that can accommodate us for January 12 because most of the store now are fully booked. I did not plan this ahead because I waited for a GO signal from Ace's family of where it will be held. They want to celebrate it in the new house sana, but the house is not yet finished so I took the first step na.

+ we are about to move into our house since we already got a Yaya for our little man. We are planning to do this the first week of January.

+ Ace and I's problem is wearing me too much that I could not almost do anything. It makes me lazy whenever I start thinking about it. Tsk too bad.

And lastly, my work became too stressful lately. I feel like it's too much na but I have to remain calm.

Those are only a fraction of my busy December life or should I say stressful life [lately].

I guess you can now forgive me for not being consistent with my challenge, eh? Hihi

So anyway here are the photos.


DAY 15: Best friend



Her name is Wherl Marie but I opt calling her Mek-Mek even if she hates it so much.Haha. She has been my bestfriend for 3 years now.


DAY 16: MCM (Man crush Monday)



That's Mark and Fij, my two ultimate crush! Sssshh quiet lang tayo ha? Kasi ang alam ni Ace siya lang crush ko. Haha.

DAY 17: Hair



That's Ayvan's hair. It‘s thin and color brown. He looks like a foreigner nga e. I hope kumapal kasi mine is manipis and he got it from me pa naman.

*I compiled them nalang in one post. With all the stuff that I need to do, I don't think I can afford to post them one by one.

There you go guys, 3 in 1. Hihi

Love Love Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment