Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

December Challenge 6/31: School

Today, I had my annual company's gift. A Sodexo Gift Certificate worth PHP 2,000 and few discount coupons. It has been a cherished tradition ever since [ them giving GCs to employees].

GC? It's as good as cash for God sake. Lol I want more! Chus.



Plus we will be having our Christmas party tomorrow at Ace Water Spa Hotel. Good thing we don't have a theme this year, we can go into any of our choice - dress up or down, just as long as we look pleasant. Hehe


And for the Day 6 of my December Challenge, please look down...



That was our last picture inside the school. We both graduated at PSBA-QC. I know I have said this already, but every time I passed along Katipunan and see my Alma Mater, images of those fun moments that I had with my friends inside those rooms, basketball court, swimming pool, canteen and in the waiting area flashes back. I will never forget those days.

Haaay...

OK, that's for today folks. Muntik ng maging TBT tong post ko ah. Teehee

♥♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment