Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

December Challenge 9/31: Throwback

Hello there all you lovely people.

It's the first day of my 1 week vacation leave.Yes you read it right, VACATION LEAVE! Once again, once more. Lol

So far so good - of course, more quality time with the boys. I love it, kung pwede nga lang hindi na bumalik why not poknot! Hehe

This coming Friday we will go to Batangas, we'll be staying there for 2 days. I hope Ayvan will enjoy his first out-of-town trip and so will we [me & Ace].

As I am typing this, it's raining hard outside. Is there another typhoon? Sorry I'm not updated with the news lately- I prefer sleeping rather turning the TV on due to exhaustion. My sore throat is intermittently swallowing me big time.

Meanwhile...

For Day 9: Throwback - easypeasy again!

This was me a year ago, when Ayvan is still in my belly.



QOTD: How do you plan to celebrate Christmas eve?

0 comments:

Post a Comment