Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

December Challenge 10/31: Cuddle Buddy

Hello once again.

Today is Ayvan's 11'th Month. Time surely flies so fast. Looking at him now [who's sleeping next to me], I can't believe he is the same little guy I grew in my belly. It makes me wonder how beautiful he becomes more everyday.



Those little fingers and toes which are a copy of his father's. Those smooth and thin brown hair that he got from me. His fair and smooth skin na kagigil. His fresh and sweet scent. All these make me feel blessed, contented and thankful to conceive such a wondrous gift. The happiness that we feel whenever he smiles is immeasurable. I thank God for giving him to us.

We totally adore and love him so much.

To our dearest Ayvan,

Happy 11'th months old! We are here for you and always will be. We will enjoy you as much as you'll enjoy your childhood.

Love,
Mom & Dad

Meanwhile...

For Day 10 of my December Challenge is them. My cuddle buddies.



QOTD: When did you feel that time flies?

0 comments:

Post a Comment