Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Tanza Oasis: Day 2

I spent the whole night in our room, well, almost, I still needed to move down for dinner - mind you, the food is exceptional so far.


I told you last time that I will explore the whole place to obtain more information. I did and here's what I saw, in no special order.



• Safari Swimming pool
• Sagobe Poolside Bar
• Kids Playground
• Beach Cottages
• Basketball Court
• Elevator
• Function rooms

Consider their rates and see if they are practical.


Their amenities are great naman.

2 things I guess disappoint me though. The pool - the odor of chlorine is too strong like they poured 12 gallons in it. I don't think I can let Ayvan swim sa ganoong amoy. And the beach is not that, you know, tempting or maybe it's just me who's a lover of a white sand beach.

If you are going to ask me if I will come back. Well, yes with my kinfolk.

This place gets 4/5 rating from me. The waiters and other staff are courteous, friendly and maasahan, when you ask something or pag may problem sa room like maiwan ung keycard sa loob mabilis sila magrespond.

So guys from the south this place is a good place to go.



0 comments:

Post a Comment